Quinoacan Flakes are prepared from Quinoacan Golden. Quinoacan Flakes are cooked in some extent and will be ready to eat by rapid preparation prior to use. It is just needed to add boiling water, stir and it is ready in less than two minutes.
You may cook Quinoacan flakes in the microwave in 90 seconds by adding 3/4 cups of water to 1/2 cups of flakes. You may also add Quinoacan flakes to a variety of your desired soups during the last minutes of cooking.
Quinoacan Flakes is great as a snack or a breakfast for everywhere and all ages with high content of all 9 essential amino acids plus albumin. Enjoy it in your office, while working out in the gym or waiting in the airport.
Quinoacan Flakes is produced from our Quinoacan Golden that is grown in Western Canada. This product is known for the following characteristics:
– Rich in all nine essential amino acids
– Ready for easy, fast preparation
– A flavor profile with sweet, nutty taste
– Lower glycemic index in comparison to other grains such as rice
– A roduct of sustainable farming practices in North America
– No need to wash and ready to cook
– Produced from NON- GMO seed.
– Processed through washing, cleaning and sorting line to ensure removal of all kinds of foreign objects such as stone, plant remains, wood, etc.
– Received Kosher Certificate from the Kashruth Council of Canada (COR541)
|Nutrient||Amount (per 45g)||% Daily Value|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
Quinoacan ready to provide you with more information and answer any question you may have.